5/18/2011

Break

Sorry for the unintentional blog break.  This is what I've been up to lately:


- Applying for nine jobs
- Finishing out a school year with 20 fifth graders
- Being sick
- Taking salsa dancing classes with my Bolivian friend (So. Much. Fun.)
- Being involved in church.
- Trying to reconnect with friendships in the US so I don't feel lost when I go home
- Trying to keep up friendships in Bolivia since I will still be here for two months and since I want (don't know God's plans yet) to come back.


So, I haven't been blogging.  But I could have, if I had been inspired.  I haven't know what to write lately.  Things are not as hard as they were a few months ago, but they aren't easy either.  Some days my kids drive me crazy, and others I have a few precious moments to stop and gaze at the blowing palm trees that will only be a part of my landscape for ten more weeks.  God gives us all we need for life and godliness.




In a sense, I started true adulthood in Bolivia.  I don't know what to think of it, so I definitely don't know how to write about it.
Picture from kztv10.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!