1/04/2012

Trip

There are so many things I've thought about writing in the last week or two, but all of my thoughts failed to turn themselves into words on this blog.  I thought about things like:


- How much I've learned about immigrant culture in the last two months
- My increased understanding about racial discrimination
- My very single state
- How wonderful my family is
- The way I've struggled to find community here
- A very strong pull toward consumerism I am feeling


But I didn't write about any of those things.  Instead, I took a little blog break.  And now... now I am leaving for ten days on a VACATION with my FAMILY.  We are going on a CRUISE.  And I am going to take pictures and show you them when I get back.  I am also committing  to journal a lot while I'm there.  It might just be about my trip, but I might journal future blog posts and then share them with you when I get home.  


One way or another, I will be writing about the above topics when I get home.  So pretty much, I'm saying to my few faithful readers, wait for me.  I'm coming back.  I just need to figure out how to blog in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!