2/12/2012

Life, always interrupted

It turns out that despite my best intentions I am not a great blogger in the United States.  Life here is so fast-paced that I enjoy the few moments of quiet that I get too much to open my computer, even when blog post ideas are swimming around in my head.  Checking Facebook isn't even fun anymore.  We'll see if blogging returns to a therapeutic activity again when life slows down again (like life will ever slow down).


What has my life been full of lately?  Well, exciting things.  Things that have grown me in my spiritual walk and made me feel like I have community here.  Things like:
- Hosting my older sister and friends now that I have a house to live in.
- Joining a new small group that has challenged me to live in community and to live for Christ
- Barely staying up to snuff in my Greek class
- Working extra hours at the coffee shop so I can go visit my grandma in Maryland over spring break
- Taking part in a weekly community meal with my wonderful housemates
- Listening to sermons on Hebrews, which we are studying for small group


So, maybe that's why I haven't been writing, but that's not an excuse to not document in some form the joys and sorrows of life with Christ.  Here's my hope that the next time a great post idea comes into my brain I'll take the time to type it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!