3/20/2011

I Teach Bible

In my small-town public school, the closest I ever got to learning about the Bible in school was reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.  Now, I teach it every day to fifth graders.  I am so grateful for my Bible college education, where I finally learned that there were kingdoms in the Old Testament.


The fifth grade Bible curriculum that I use teaches Old Testament history using life applications with different character sketches.  I love teaching about Joseph, Isaac, and David.  However, I began realizing once we got through the Pentateuch that my students didn't really know the books of the Bible.


So we got to sing this cool song in class for a week!
I don't even get confused in the minor prophets anymore!


God's word is sweeter to me each day, and I am grateful to Him that I get to share it with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!