|I will get to go to La Paz with these wonderful ladies.|
|Since the team came, we've been plunging toilets...|
|...playing with cute kids...|
|....saying goodbyes to kids I've gotten close to|
|...and working REALLY hard to give them a better place to live (these pictures were taken at two different orphanages, even though we're mainly working at Cristo Viene)|
- Running errands for the team often, which I love.
- Running errands with Ellen, who I love.
- Watching and helping high school boys dig a giant trench with joy and a heart of worship
- Having good talks with so many of the team members here. I am emotionally exhausted and restored at the same time.
- Serving mate, a traditional drink, for the first time to team members.
Look forward to highlights with the team this Saturday and a trip to La Paz with North Americans and Bolivians the week after.
Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name. I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever. For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.