6/20/2011

Highlights- Week 1

The next five weeks are my last in Bolivia (gulp, throat swelling, tear).  They are going to be CRAZY BUSY!!!  So, starting with last week (which will make for a total of six weeks), I’ll be posting a weekend (hopefully) post with some pictures and maybe a few words about my week.  The rest of my posts will be ones that I write whenever I have time and schedule to post throughout the week. 

Look forward to:
- Lots of high school and college students learning about and serving God in Bolivia.
- Goodbye dates with friends here.
- A trip to La Paz, Bolivia!

Last week and this coming week I am working with high school students from the school I taught at this year.  A team from my camp back home has flown down to lead a discipleship camp for them!  Here’s an idea of what our first week looked like.


DSCN1001
Delicious fresh papaya from the garden
DSCN1003
Loved this face too much to not include
DSCN1009
Team-building activity
DSCN1012
Fancy banquet after our day of service
DSCN1015
The wonderful leaders I'm working with (minus a few)
DSCN1016
A few students
DSCN1018
Hello dessert that tasted United Statesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!