9/09/2010

BIG News

And you were surprised that I was staying in Bolivia!

Word has it that I cannot stay here in this country any longer without leaving to secure a special visa.  In order to secure this visa, it now turns out that I have to go to the US.  It also turns out I'm flying home!  Tierra mia!  I can hardly believe it!  Four full days in the two states I have come to call home.  I will surely miss you, Santa Cruz and 5th graders, but I will be happy to see my family and my own clothes. 

Praise God for His Divine Providence!

Three faces I can't wait to see!

1 comment:

  1. Kayleen,
    Enjoyed looking at the pictures of your class and bowling. What a great way to connect with your class.
    We are all looking forward to your visit home.
    Loving you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!