Here are some things that I've been doing:
- Reading a fascinating book about the three men who were held as hostages in Colombia by the FARC from 2003-2008
- Taking a nap
- Translating for a medical team that came down
- Helping host a dia de Santa Cruz party at our house
- Preparing for my coming trip home
- Taking a trip yesterday to Los Espejillos, an amazing set of waterfalls, natural pools, and cool water.
Today in my study of 1 Peter, the verse that I read (5:7) says, "casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you." God knew exactly what my body and sould needed this weekend. Check out these cool pictures!
|The biggest waterfall with an amazing, deep pool underneath|
|Some of us went hiking to more waterfalls. My Chacos came in handy!|
|I <3 adventure!|