9/04/2008

Yay Blogspot!

Welcome to my blog. I decided to start keeping an online journal of sorts for a few reasons.

1. I have a lot of time on my hands for the next month and a half.

2. I will be traveling to Bolivia and I always have people who like to stay updated on what I am doing. This will hopefully give those who want a more in-depth look at what I'm doing a chance to do that, while those who just want a quick review of my time can just read my email updates.

3. I'm not in school this semester and it actually feels good to write something that isn't for homework and that won't be proofread or critiqued for grammar or style-- although I do love grammar. :)

For those of you who will be reading this, thanks! May what I write be written for the glory of God and the edification of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!