Today was so full I just need to write what I did so that I don't forget.
1. My kids earned a party, so I took popcorn and refresco to school and we watched The Borrowers. This one was so much more chill than our last party.
2. Parent Teacher Conferences! I was so nervous; sweating a lot, but they went really well.
3. Lunch with one of my student's families. They were so great! I had lots of fun and ate a typical Bolivian dish with chicken, rice, and tomato/onion salad.
4. Played Wii with my student.
5. Went to the violin concert of another student. Great Bolivian/Korean/Dutch/United States experience.
6. American pizza with Korean and Bolivian stories.
7. Waiting for sleep.
So tired. So glad to be living in another culture for a year.
P.S. I actually love being with people.